Site Last Updated: December 06, 2018
Phone: (214) 202-1094
Fax: (972) 755-4897
Mail: PO Box 1407 Canton TX 75103
Process Server by County:
Ector - Selisa H. / PSC-9946 (432) 557-6001
Parker - Jerrett J. / PSC-12020 (817) 599-7005
Galveston - Crystal S. / PSC-13333 (713) 834-7280
Travis - Norman P. / PSC-1317 (512) 426-0896
Van Zandt Wayne E. / PSC-10071 (214) 202-1094
Dallas - Darla C. / PSC-5416 (214) 980-5578
Hale - Teresa T. / PSC-11813 (806) 292-9565
Court process delivered for $65.00 plus mileage if applicable. No up-charges. Free estimates. Service returns completed day of delivery and E-filed. Research: Skip-Trace both individuals & registered agents nationwide. Results are in-depth with a 97% success rate.
Any person confined in a facility operated by or under contract with the
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
are served at any facility in Texas with a 5-7 day turnaround, and the return of service e-filed with the Court, by using a newly developed business routine to save litigants money and have the service return filed with the Court weeks faster than the Court clerk’s office.
Upon receipt of Court process for a TDCJ inmate a work order is created, document printed, packaged utilizing the online certified mail procedure and sent to the prisons’ agent of service appointee. The agent electronically signs the CMRRR and the system instantly notifies us. The day notification is received a Return of Service is prepared and executed incorporating the appointees’ signature and E-filed with the Court. Total turnaround is 5-7 days from the order date. Easy, Fast, and Perfected!
Included in the price
Not included in the price
- Seven (7) day turnaround time.
- Verification of inmate location.
- Returns completed the day of service.
- No hidden fees. Flat rate is per person.
- Rush requests are not available.
- Inmate transfers during work order will increase cost.
- Printing fee assessed on documents over fifty (50) pages
- Expect work order confirmation in a few hours.
- Prepay the cost of service if requested.
- Expect E-filed acceptance from the Court Clerk within 7 days.
Additional support areas
- State jail inmate service
- Perfected state/federal subpoenas
- Skip trace / asset location
- Private investigation
- Document preparation
- Statewide coordination
BUSINESS SUPPORT AREAS
of process servers statewide
- 3 day turnaround
- Returns E-filed
- Nationwide for individuals and entities’ registered
- 1 day turnaround / 97% accuracy rate
- Issuance and delivery
- 3-day turnaround
- Property Analysis nationwide
- Individual and Entity real estate and vehicle location
- Real Estate Property Inspections
- Deed Analysis
© Copyright 2008-2018 MONETARY BUSINESS LINE MNGMT. LLC All Rights Reserved.